Bali Bagus Restaurant Review













85 Franklin Street
Melbourne
(03) 9662 1474

Food
Indonesian Cuisine. The reason I wanted to try this restaurant is that Bali Bagus had a stall at Albert Park Lake for the Indonesian fun walk recently. The food from their little stall on the day was very unusual and funky delicious. We had sweet little jellies with coconut and sticky rice, and rendang pie. I was very keen to try the restaurant when they displayed their business cards there. Unfortunately the restaurant was a bit of a let down compared to their little stall at the fun day. It was mostly bay marie food and my meal was not quite reheated hot enough. A bit dry and bland. No desserts or side dishes on the menu.
Service
Friendly service, prompt.
Value
Reasonable value, no banquets or set menus available.
Decor and Atmosphere
The atmosphere seemed much like a univerity cafeteria, pretty drab and small.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the best ayam pangang pedas i have eaten in my life. its a must have and i swear by this restaurant . :)..I recommend the roti with it.and some fried onions.oooooooh..beauty :)